Pet Licensing

Animal Services

Address Check

Step 1: Our Jurisdictions

Salt Lake County Animal Services (SLCoAS) does not provide pet licensing for all citizens living in Salt Lake County. Cities such as West Valley City, South Salt Lake, West Jordan, South Jordan, and many others have their own animal control agencies and pet licensing departments.

We do provide pet licensing for Herriman City, Holladay City, Midvale City, Riverton City, Salt Lake City (including Sugarhouse, Rose Park, and Glendale areas), and Unincorporated Salt Lake County (Magna, Kearns, Copperton, White City, Millcreek, and many others).

To check your jurisdiction, put your address in the following checker. When you go to actually pick out your license, use this jurisdiction.

Salt Lake County provides business license, building permits, and code enforcement only to the unincorporated areas of the County.
To determine if Salt Lake County can be of assistance to you please enter the address of the property where the activity occurs.

*Exact Street Address of the Property - Omit, Suite, Apt, Etc
Front # Directional Street Name/Number Street Type