Vaccinations - No Appointment Necessary!
To aide in the fight against animal diseases, Salt Lake County Animal Services is proud to offer low-cost vaccinations to the public. No appointment is necessary - just come on in and get your pet vaccinated or microchipped during regular business hours.
NOTICE: Rabies vaccinations will only be sold and administered Monday and Friday between 1:00pm and 4:30pm. The Rabies vaccine is a government regulated vaccine and will be administered by one of our shelter veterinary team members during their clinic hours.
- Avid Microchips for all animals (no appt. Necessary)
- DHPP (Distemper, Adenovirustype2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
- FVRCP (Feline Rhinotrachetitis, Calici, Panleukopenia)
- FeLV/FIV Test (Feline Leukemia virus / Feline Immuno-deficiency)
- Heartworm Test
- Heartworm Medication - 6 month supply
- Deworming (Strongid)
- Nail Trim, Dremmel
Additional Clinical Services - by Appointment and referral by client's private vet
- Senior Blood work (Idexx) (highly recommended for surgery on pets 7 years and older)
- Pre-Anesthesia Blood work (Idexx)
- Soft Paws application (purchase clear soft paws here or bring your own)