Instruction includes: Jazz, tumbling, hip hop, ballet, drill, cheerleading, lyrical, showmanship, stage presence, performance and social skills, poise, self confidence, and fun.
Includes exciting optional performance opportunities. Past shows include: Disneyworld, Disneyland, Winter Olympics, Universal Studios, Sea World, Bowl Games, Utah Jazz games, U of U games, Seven Peaks, Cruise Ships, and many more. Costumes for optional performances is an additional fee.
All ability levels worked with individually within each class. Excellent instructor / student ratio.
No new students April/May or November/December.
No classes June, July, August. Classes will resume in September.
- Tiny Spirit (age 3-1st grade) Tuesdays 4:00-5:00 PM
- Junior Spirit (2nd-3rd grade) Tuesdays 5:00-6:00 PM
- Young Spirit (4th-5th grade) Tuesdays 5:00-6:00 PM
- Teen Spirit (6th-8th grade Tuesdays 6:00-7:00 PM
- Senior Spirit (9th grade and up) Tuesdays 6:00-7:00 PM
Registration open from 1/1/2017 to 12/31/2017