Spring 2017 dates:
Practices are on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at Alta High School
- Practices: Monday May 22nd - Monday July 3rd.
Parent Meeting: May 11th 6 p.m. outside by the picnic tables
Jersey is not included in the cost of the program! You must buy the Dimple Dell Dart jersey (Safety Yellow) for $8 at Dimple Dell Rec Center front desk. If you have jersey from a previous season, you do not need to purchase a new jersey.
Participants are grouped by birth year, not age
- White (Instructional) birth year is 2010 - 2011*
- Red birth year is 2007 - 2009
- Yellow birth year is 2005 - 2006
- Green birth year is 2003 - 2004
- Blue birth year is 1999 - 2002
* The White Age Group will now be a Developmental/Instructional League to help develop knowledge, experience, and skills for future years. Times and marks will not be recorded for this Age Group in order to remove the competitive edge, while still allowing participants to gain experience in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Meets are held throughout Salt Lake County
Dimple Dell Darts Track and Field Meets (Times and days may change)
1. Thursday, June 15 @ Murray High School (5440 State St, Murray, UT 84107)
2. Wednesday, June 21st @ Alta High School
3. Thursday, June 29th @ Kearns High School (5525 Cougar Ln, Kearns, UT 84118)
4. Regional's at Alta High School: Top 8 of each event and gender qualify - If qualified you'll be notified by program coordinator
- Wednesday July 5th For White / Red ONLY
- Thursday July 6th For Yellow / Green and Blue ONLY
5. All County Meet (Must Qualify at Regional Meet)
- Saturday July 15th at East High School (840 South 1300 East - The Track is up on 800 South just east of the high school)
Registration open from 3/1/2017 to 5/1/2017