In these classes we will be working your dog at his or her individual level. Beginning novice to advance training is available. Obedience consisting of heel, sit and down stays, recall and stand for examination will be taught. General public manners will also be covered. All behavioral problems are discussed along with boundary training and protection awareness.
An AKC Canine Good Citizen test will be given in the Fall and again in the Spring.
This is an ongoing class with no specific start and end date. Come whenever you are able to make it.
- Wednesdays: 6:45-7:45 PM Puppy Preschool (8-16 weeks old)
- Wednesdays: 8:00-9:00 PM All level, except puppy
- Fridays: 5:15-6:15 PM Advanced/Intermediate, except puppy
- Fridays: 5:45-6:45 PM Beginner, except puppy
- Saturdays: 9:15-10:15 AM Beginner
- Saturdays: 10:30-11:30 AM Intermediate
- Saturdays: 11:30 AM-12:30 PM Advanced
- Saturdays: 12:30-1:30 PM Puppy Class
- Saturdays: 1:30-2:30 PM Puppy Class
- $35.00 per class
- $65.00 per hour for private classes
- $135.00 for 8 classes (The 8 classes do not have to be used on consecutive weeks. Come to any class date.)
When you register, email Jan before the first day to get the initial homework.
Live Oak Dog Obedience has been in business since 1978. Jan is a behavioral specialist and will work with all types of dogs and personalities. She graduated from BYU in animal science and worked with a veterinarian for 4 years. Jan is also certified with American Kennel Club for CGC testing.
Registration open from 12/14/2016 to 12/30/2017