August 1, 2017 - August 17, 2017
Aqua Sport is a fun, structured summer program
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th
Days and Times:
11:00 AM - 2:45 PM
Draper Outdoor Pool
Tuesdays/Thursdays July 11th - 27th
Daily Option: If you cannot attend the entire session and would like to just do a daily drop-off for $15.00, visit Draper Pool at 10:45 AM the morning you want your child to participate for the day. If space is available, they will be able to participate.
T-Shirt: You can purchase an Aqua Sport t-shirt for your child. Sold at Draper Pool for $5.00.
- Session Option is $24.00. This gives your child lunch for everyday of the session. Includes: hot dog, bag of chips, drink and an Otter Pop.
- Day Option is $5.00. Includes: hot dog, bag of chips, drink and an Otter Pop.
General Daily Schedule
- 11:00 AM Check-in at Draper Outdoor Pool
- 11:15 AM-12:30 PM Splash Zone. Structured, creative, high energy water play class and games taught by our fun enthusiastic counselors.
- 12:30-1:00 PM Lunch (Purchase Lunch Option, bring own lunch, or buy lunch from the concession stand)
- 1:00-1:45 PM Field Sport. Each day there will be a field sport activity in the park next to the pool.
- 1:45-2:45 PM Open Plunge Swim
- 2:45 PM Parent pickup at Draper Outdoor Pool
or $15.00 per day
Registration open from 4/25/2017 to 8/17/2017