Lessons are between the hours of 5:10PM - 6:50 PM. Lessons will run Monday - Thursday evenings for 2 weeks. Each lesson is 30 minutes long.
Registration opens on Friday, June 30th at 6:00am online. Please click the link below to register.
Pre-Swim School for ages 3-5 and Swim School for ages 6 and older:
Swim School White
- Very afraid of the water
- Can't swim at all
- Will not get face wet
Swim School Red
- Can't swim without support but loves the water
- Will get face wet
- Will jump in the water without hesitation
Swim School Yellow
- Your child is not afraid!
- Can float on front and back WITHOUT SUPPORT
- Can jump into the water and return to the surface on their own
Swim School Blue
- Your child can swim under the water, or on the surface WITHOUT SUPPORT
- Can come up for breath while swimming WITHOUT SUPPORT
Swim School Green
- Your child can tread water for 15 seconds WITHOUT SUPPORT
- Can swim freestyle with rotary (side) breathing
Stroke School for ages 6 and older
Freestyle Stroke School White
- Your child has passed the Starfish Swim School Green
- Your child can swim unassisted for 30 feet
- Your child needs beginning stroke refinement for Freestyle (front crawl stroke)
Backstroke Stroke School Red
- Your child has passed the White Stroke School
- Your child can swim freestyle correctly for 30 feet
- Your child needs backstroke stroke refinement
Butterfly Stroke School Yellow
- Your child has passed the Red Stroke School
- Your child can swim backstroke correctly for 30 feet
- Your child needs Butterfly stroke refinement
Breaststroke Stroke School Blue
- Your child has passed the Yellow Stroke School Benchmark
- Your child can swim FOUR strokes of Butterfly correctly with only taking ONE breath
- Your child needs Breaststroke stroke refinement
If a child is registered for an incorrect level, we reserve the right to move the child to the correct level - please note, the correct level may not be at the same time as the old level. If there is not an open spot in the correct level, the child can be removed from the session with the fee credited to the account.
If your child must miss the first day of a session of lessons due to vacation, illness, etc. Please inform the front desk when registering, or call/email the Aquatics Manager, Tracey Perks. If we do not know of a missed first lesson in advance, we will give your child's spot to someone who is in attendance and your child will not be allowed to join the class later if the class is then full.
No refunds will be given after the first day of the session.
Registration open from 6/30/2017 to 7/10/2017