Salt Lake County Competitive Advantage
We look forward to elevating the way you do business.
Nestled along the Wasatch and Oquirrh Mountains, Salt Lake County is home to approximately 1,079,721 residents.
The region is known for:
- Utah Ranked #1 as Best Place to do Business
- Utah Ranked #1 for Economic Outlook
- Low Unemployment Rate – 3.3 % in Salt Lake County
- Highways & Ground Freight
- I-15 and 1-80 sustain the region as Crossroad of the West
- One or two-day truck ride to almost every major city in the Western U.S.
- Central distribution point along Canada/Mexico corridor
- Union Pacific Rail
- Links Salt Lake County to major sea ports - Los Angeles, Oakland, Portland, & Seattle
- Salt Lake International Airport Ranked
- Ranked #1 for on-time arrivals & departures
- 27th busiest airport in nation
- Public Transportation
- Utah Transit Authority (UTA) has invested millions of dollars in connecting the state’s residents to light rail, Frontrunner, bus access & intermodal hubs
Quality of Life
- Home to Greatest Snow on Earth® & World Famous Ski Resorts
- Rich Arts & Cultural Scene
- Enjoy 4 seasons, low humidity, & lots of sunshine
- Access to Excellent Medical & Treatment Facilities