Games will be played at West Jordan Middle School, Joel P Jensen Middle School, West Hills Middle School, Sunset Ridge Middle School, South Jordan Middle School, Elk Ridge Middle School, and Gene Fullmer Recreation Center
- Leagues will be for 5th through 12th grade. The 9th and 10th graders will be combined together and the 11th and 12th graders will be combined together. If you have a team of 10th graders or 12th graders please put them in the upper level. All games will played on a regular size full court.
- The league will be for 8 games. The 8th game will be the start of a single game elimination tournament. All teams will play at least 8 games and participate in the Fall Tournament. Teams winning during the tournament will play more than 8 games.
- All teams will be scheduled for the first three games. Once those games are complete we will look at the results and see if teams within each division are in the proper division. We will be doing this to make our league more competitive and prevent lopsided scores. If it looks like a change may need to be made the coach will be contacted and together we will make a decision on what changes need to be made if any.
Team Try Outs
Teams are continually looking for players to fill their team rosters. Please click on the More Information button on the above right side of the page. This will take you to posts from teams that are looking for players. Coaches and Managers if you would like to have a post for your team please email it to Mike and he will get it on the page right away.
- Registration Opens July 15th
- Registration Deadline August 25th
If you need more time registering please contact Mike
- Schedule Requests submitted by August 31st
- Schedule posted online Sept. 4th
- Rosters due by September 6th
- Games start September 9th
Coaches and Managers all requests for the fall season are due by August 31st. They must be submitted by the August 31st so we can put the schedule together and have it posted by September 4th. Please look below at the list of days games will be played. We will have a few games on Tuesday evenings so we can get a full season and tournament in. Each team will be scheduled to play one game on Tuesday during the season. If you have preference please let me know. If your team is taking any days off please let me know. If you do have changes after the August 31st and you are unable to make it to your game please let me know as soon as possible so I can find opponent for the team you were scheduled to play. Schedule requests can be submitted when you register. Please add them to the registration notes or you can email them to Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular season games will be Saturdays on Sept. 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, Oct. 7th, 14th, and Tuesdays Oct. 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th.
Tournament games will be on Oct. 28th, Nov. 2nd, 4th, 7th, and 18th.
There are no games on Halloween, UEA Weekend, and Veterans Day Weekend.
High school teams may have their tournament finished early to coincide with the startup of local high School basketball teams.
SUPER LEAGUE TRYOUTS:
For information about joining a team, please click the more information button in the upper right top of the page. Teams that are looking for new players will be listed there.
Rosters are due by September 6th. Teams have until September 30th to add or drop players on their roster. After September 30th, no changes will be made to the roster except for special situations. This will be approved by the Program Coordinator. Only unforeseen situations will be considered.
All players must be on the roster prior to playing. Rosters can be turned in at the Gene Fullmer Recreation Center on the form provided or preferably the coach can input them into the Quickscores roster system. All players must have a completed Head Injury Form turned in prior to playing.
High School rules will be used with a few exceptions. Please check the rules as there have been a few changes. Please click on the button in the upper right hand corner for the rules. All games will have certified officials.
GAME SCORES AND RANKINGS
All scores along with team rankings will be posted weekly online at the Gene Fullmer Recreation Center/QuickScores web site.
Championship shirts will be awarded to each team of the division tournament winners.
HEAD INJURY INFORMATION
In March of 2011, Governor Gary Herbert signed HB 204 into law. "Protection of Athletes with Head Injuries Act" requires all parents / legal guardians to receive a copy of our policy outlining procedures for protecting young athletes. You will be required to read the Head Injury Policy and agree to its terms before registering online or in person. Feel free to call us if you would like more information.
All teams will play at least 8 games and will participate in the Fall Tournament. The tournament starts on the 8th game of the season. Certified Officials will be used for all of the games
Registration open from 7/15/2017 to 8/25/2017
Teams needing extra time to register please contact Mike by August 19th