6 Easy Lunch Kabobs!
Posted by Healthy Living
December 5, 2016
0 Comments | Leave a comment
Running out of healthy lunch ideas? Getting tired of making the usual lunch? Try these amazing Kabobs for anyone and everyone in the family!
- Pepperoni Pizza (Fresh Mozzarella, Pepperoni Slices, Cherry Tomatoes, Flat bread)
- Salami Caprese ( Salami, Marinated Mozzarella Balls, Basil Leaves, Cherry Tomatoes)
- Turkey Club (Slices of Turkey, Bacon, Sourdough Bread, Avocado, Swiss Cheese, Lettuce)
- Chicken Cobb Salad (Lettuce, Grilled Chicken, Avocado, Cherry Tomatoes, Bacon, Boiled Egg)
- Chicken Quesadillas (Cheddar Cheese, Tortilla, Grilled Chicken)
- BLT (Sourdough Bread, Bacon, Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes)
These recipes were found on the Mom on Timeout Blog. Follow this
link for the full details.
Disclaimer - The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest in Salt Lake County, including its many
residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments, and concerns,
but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. Once posted, the
County reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any
kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, or religious group. Further, the
County also reserves the right to delete comments that are: (i) spam or include links to other sites; (ii)
clearly off topic; (iii) advocate illegal activity; (iv) promote particular services, products, or political
organizations; or (v) infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the Salt
Lake County government, County agency management or County employees. If you have any questions
concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact the sponsoring County