June 6, 2017 - August 3, 2017
Days and Times:
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Holladay Activity Building (small building on the north parking lot)
Who: Boys & Girls, 6-11 yrs. old
What: Summer Kid's Day Camp will be supervised by counselors and participate in arts and crafts, outdoor/indoor activities, swimming and other fun activities.
Cost: Weekly: $55 or Daily $30 per session (Please note daily registrations are first come/first serve and are contingent upon staff/participant ratio for that day.)
When: Tuesday & Thursday; 9:00am - 4:00pm
Session & Theme:
- Week 1: June 6 & 8 Superhero
- Week 2: June 13 & 15 Exploration
- Week 3: June 20 & 22 Disney
- Week 4: June 27 & 29 Music
- Week 5: July 6 Water
- Week 6: July 11 &13 Animal
- Week 7: July 18 & 20 World
- Week 8: July 27 Utah
- Week 9: August 1 & 3 Olympic
Please ask for an information sheet is available online and at our front desk.
No adjustments/refunds or credits will be issued for missed days
- Each day campers will get to swim. All campers must be able to swim without assistance. We do not have enough counselors to assist swimmers one on one.
- Campers will have an opportunity to eat lunch or a snack during the day. Lunch/Snack/Food will not be provided. We recommend campers to bring a lunch/snack with them.
- Please pickup your camper ONTIME. Parents who pick up their children late will be assessed a $5 late fee for every 15 minutes beyond 4 pm. Parents can pick up campers at the Holladay Activity Building, located at the north end of the parking lot next to the pavilion.
Full day, daycare- Monday-Friday is available at our Millcreek Activity Center and other Salt Lake County Childcare sites. If you are interested in a full week/full day, daycare please visit the Millcreek Activity Center link at above right.
Weekly: $55 or Daily: $30
Registration open from 4/10/2017 to 8/4/2017