If you are unsure of your child's swim level, we offer a free assessment day. This is not required to register for swim lessons.
- Fall 1
- September 9th - September 30th ($18.00)
- Assessment: Tuesday, Aug. 22nd @5:30 PM
- Registration: Tuesday, Aug. 22nd @7:30 PM
- Fall 2
- October 7th - 28th ($13.50)
- Assessment: Monday, Sept.25th @5:30 PM
- Registration: Tuesday, Oct. 3rd @7:30 PM
- No Classes: Saturday, October 21st (Fall Break)
- Fall 3
- November 4th - 18th ($13.50)
- Assessment: Monday, Oct. 23rd @5:30 PM
- Registration: Monday, Oct. 30th @7:30 PM
- 9:00-9:30 AM
- 9:35-10:05 AM
- 10:10-10:40 AM
- 10:45-11:15 AM
Class times are subject to change.
Classes may be canceled or classes may be changed if less than 3 participants are enrolled. Group lessons have 4 children per class.
Payment in full is required when registering your child.
Registering in person at the center does NOT guarantee you a spot in your desired class.
If you want to stay and swim you must either have a membership or pay the daily entrance fee ($4.00 child, $7.00 adult) for each day. Child must be 6 years old to swim alone.
Children under the age of 6 in the pool or pool area must be kept within arms' length of a chaperone at least 14 years old at all times. Chaperone must be in the water and in a swimsuit with the child.
Diaper Policy Enforced:
Children under 3 must wear a commercial swim diaper AND a swim diaper cover. Available for purchase at the front desk.
Locker Room Age Policy:
Children 5 and over must use gender appropriate locker rooms or family change rooms with adult supervision.
Registration opens 8/22/2017 and ends 9/9/2017
Registration opens at 7:30 PM on May 30th