If you are unsure of your child's swimming level, we offer a free assessment day. This is not a requirement to register for swim lessons.
- November 2nd - November 16th
- Assessment: Monday, Oct. 23rd @5:30 PM
- Registration: Tuesday, Oct. 24th @7:30 PM
- Winter 1
- November 28th - December 14th
- Assessment: Monday, Nov. 20th @5:30 PM
- Registration: Tuesday, Nov. 21st @7:30 PM
- Winter 2
- January 9th - January 25th
- Assessment: Monday, Dec. 18th @5:30 PM
- Registration: Tuesday, Dec. 19th @7:30 PM
- Tuesdays and Thursdays AM Lessons
- 10:00 - 10:30 AM
- 10:35 - 11:05 AM
- 11:10 - 11:40 AM
- Tuesday and Thursdays Midday Lessons
- 1:00 - 1:30 PM
- 1:35 - 2:05 PM
- 2:10 - 2:40 PM
- Tuesday and Thursdays PM Lessons
- 4:30 - 5:00 PM
- 5:05 - 5:35 PM
- 5:40 - 6:10 PM
- 6:15 - 6:45 PM
Class times are subject to change.
Classes may be cancelled or changed if less than 3 participants are enrolled. Group lessons have 4 - 6 children per class.
Payment in full is required when registering your child.
Registering in person at the center does NOT guarantee you a spot in the your desired class.
If you want to stay and swim you must either have a membership or pay the daily entrance fee ($4.00 child, $7.00 adult) for each day. Children must be 6 years old to swim alone.
Children under the age of 6 in the pool or pool area must be kept with arms' length of a chaperone at least 14 years old. The chaperone must be in the water and in a swimsuit with the child.
Diaper Policy Enforced:
Children 3 and under must wear a commercial swim diaper AND a swim diaper cover. Available for purchase at the front desk.
Locker Room Age Policy:
Children 5 and over must use gender appropriate locker rooms or family change rooms with adult supervision.
Registration opens 10/24/2017 and ends 11/2/2017