An adaptive aquatics instructor will lead the group through drills, stroke refinement, building endurance, skills to increase lifelong health and wellness, and the opportunity to engage in social interaction with peers.
This club has the option to swim competitively. Practice will teach competitive rules and work towards participating in a swim meet.
Register in person at Holladay Lions Rec Center. Prior to registering, all participants must complete an in water assessment to insure that this program is right for them. To schedule an assessment email Ivy at email@example.com.
- Session 1: January 6-27
- Session 2: February 10-March 3
- Session 3: March 17 - April 7
- Session 4: April 28 - May 19
- Session 5: June 2 - June 23
- Session 6: July 7 - July 28
- Session 7: August 11- September 1
- Session 8: September 15- October 6
- Session 9: October 20- November 10