Human Resources2001 South State Street N4-700PO Box 144575Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4575385 468-0570
Please add the following email addresses to your contacts to avoid missing our updates:
You attend your HealthyMe Assessment once a year. Your initial visit establishes which month you will return annually. We track your progress by measuring cholesterol, glucose, blood pressure, and body composition. At your second visit, we will track
your progress again and calculate your rebate based on the points you have earned throughout the year. Please keep in mind, to earn your rebate you must complete your clinic visit within 15 months of your initial, or previous, visit. This rebate will be mailed to you
within four to six weeks. The rebate is mailed to the address listed in PeopleSoft.
1. Be sure to record your progress in WellSteps the month of your clinic visit before coming to your clinic appointment, even if your appointment is at the beginning of the month! If your appointment falls before the end of the month, estimate your points to the
best of your ability.
2. Submit your medical forms a minimum of 7 days before your scheduled clinic appointment! Please submit your forms one of the following ways:
3. Please remember to wear short sleeves or loose fitting clothing. Rolled sleeves must not restrict circulation when your blood pressure is taken.
4. Drink plenty of water so you are well hydrated, and please avoid caffeine to ensure most accurate results while at your visit.
5. Use the restroom prior to coming to clinic. A full bladder can affect your results.
6. Please notify Healthy Lifestyles staff if you are pregnant or have a pacemaker, this may alter how we track your progress.
At the assessment clinic, participants will have a few health measures screened and will end their visit with check-out.
Participants receive points for maintaining healthy values or improving values between visits for the following:
At check-out Healthy Lifestyles staff will: