June 6, 2017 - August 17, 2017
6 - 12
Based on being 6 years old as of June 5, 2017
Days and Times:
9:45 AM - 5:30 PM
J.L. Sorenson Recreation Center
*Activity calendar will be available online by May 15th.
- Registration - available online or at the front desk. You can register the day of, but preregistration is recommended.
- Each child will need to wear athletic clothes and shoes.
- Bring a backpack with swimming suit and towel, a water bottle, sunscreen, hat, and a lunch & snack.
- Children are scheduled to swim every day.
- Children do not need an adult to check in or check out.
- If a child is at least 10 years old they can remain in the facility without supervision if they have a valid pass.
- Only credits will be given for this program. No refunds.
- If you register for the full week and cannot attend all the days, you can request a credit. The days attended will be converted to the daily fee and the remainder will be credited to your accounts.
$24 per day or $40 per week.
Scavenger hunts, skits, swimming, local field trips, group games, arts & crafts, and much, much, more!!!
Registration open from 5/1/2017 to 8/17/2017