Pickleball is a fun way to burn calories and meet new people.
16 & Up
Days and Times:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri:
6:30 AM - 8:30 AM
If basketball hoops need to be raised, please ask the front desk attendants and they will be glad to help you. New players are always welcome. No reservations will be taken.
Use of Pickleball courts is first come first serve.
- Net Rental: Included with membership
- Paddles: $2 rental at the front desk
- Balls: Can be purchased for $2 at the front desk
- Players must be 16 years and over.
- Play rotates with a "pick-up" game style.
- The goal is to have fun, make new friends, get some exercise, and become the best Pickleball players you can be.
- Players are responsible for setting up the nets which can be checked out from the front desk.
- Double play is the rule. Singles is permitted on an empty Pickleball court when no one is waiting.
- Safe play and good sportsmanship must be your priority.
- At the end of every game, all players must leave the court to make way for four new players from the sidelines.
- There is no winners-stay-on option.
- Back-2-back games are not permitted when even one person is waiting.
- While you are waiting, be attentive to the play on the two courts.
- You are expected to walk on to the courts at game's end.
- If you are reticent, you may find yourself waiting longer than those who aren't.
- Patrons can check out nets, rent paddles and purchase balls at the front desk.
- If you have checked out the net, and are leaving please take down the net. If another patron is waiting to play please have them switch out your valuable so the net stays checked out.
- If you are the last one to play or are done and there is no one waiting to play please take down the net and return it to the front desk.
Fee waived for pass holders