- Ages 6 to 12
- Little Masters Class: Mondays, 6:00-6:45 PM
- Intermediate/Advanced Class: Mondays, 6:45-7:30 PM
- Saturday Class for all youth: Saturdays, 10:00-11:00 AM
Our children’s program will help your child not only increase their fitness, flexibility and strength, but will also boost their confidence and self-discipline all while having fun! Children who train in martial arts learn healthy outlets to energy and aggression and become more assertive and self-confident as they learn to deal appropriately with stress, frustration and negative peer-pressure. They will learn to say "no" and how to act in dangerous situations. Your child will learn life skills that will help them develop winning attitudes into adulthood.
- Ages 13+
- Teen/Adult Class: Mondays, 7:30-8:30 PM
- Saturday Teen/Adult Class: Saturdays, 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
Unlike other workout alternatives, Tae Kwon Do offers a workout that includes strength training, physical conditioning, flexibility, self-discipline, and street smarts put together in a comprehensive program. You will not only burn calories and relieve tension and stress, but will have fun while working out in a positive environment led by a skilled, experienced professional instructor. Come check out this great way to get in the best shape of your life while boosting confidence and learning important self-defense skills.
- $45.00 per student per month (Monthly Fees are for two classes each week)
- $125.00 discount rate for 3 months paid in advance (average of $41.67/month)
- $230.00 discount rate for 6 months paid in advance (average of $38.34/month)
- Sabumnim Michael Cagle who has more than 20 years of experience teaching martial arts.
Registration open from 1/2/2017 to 12/29/2017