September 5, 2017 - October 5, 2017
A non-competitive, learn to play program, in which players learn to hit the ball from a stationary tee. Players learn the rules and basic skills of baseball with an emphasis on fun and sportsmanship.
3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Based on age or grade as of March 13, 2017
Days and Times:
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
South Jordan Elementary (11205 S. Black Cherry Way)
- Registration Starts Monday July 3rd
- Registration Ends August 14th - $5 late fee for registrations after August 14th
- Team assignments and schedules will be posted Wednesday August 30th by 7pm.
- Coaches meeting Wednesday August 30th at 6pm
- Organization day Tuesday September 5th. (Org day they will meet their team, get their gear then have a short practice)
- Games Start Thursday September 7th.
$41.00 ($5.00 late fee if after registered deadline)
Organization day, 8 games, t-shirt, hat, and participation award.
Registration open from 7/15/2017 to 8/21/2017