Five Rings Tae Kwon Do provides a fun and constructive activity for all ages! Five Rings Tae Kwon Do is a traditional martial arts school, teaching International Tae Kwon Do and emphasizing the tenets of Tae Kwon Do courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control, and indomitable spirit.
For ages 8 years and up (ages 6-8 requires parental participation)
Monthly classes start at the beginning of each month
- Beginning: 7:00-8:00 PM
- Advanced: 8:00-9:00 PM
Thursday Class Fees
- First family member: $30.00
- Second family member: $25.00
- Third and additional family member: $20.00
- Parent (with child): $15.00
- 7:00 - 9:00 PM
- $5 per month - Four classes per month for one family member
- $10 per month - Four classes per month for a family (2 or more family members)
Additional Monday Classes (Not available the month of August)
Need some additional time to perfect your skills? In addition to the Thursday night classes, come on Monday nights to get in some extra time.
- 7:00-9:00 PM
- Additional $10 per month for any two Mondays in addition to the Thursday night class.
- Additional $15 per month for four Mondays in addition to the Thursday night class.