September 9, 2017 - October 14, 2017
Participants will learn and develop fundamental soccer skill with an emphasis on safety, sportsmanship, teamwork and fun. This is not a competitive program and is designed like a traditional league with one practice a week (determined by the coach) and one to two games a week.
Days and Times:
Marv Jenson Recreation Center - 10300 S Redwood Rd
- Organization day Saturday, September 9th - Coaches meet with teams, give out jersey, distribute schedules, etc.
- Games start the week of September 11th.
- Season includes 2 weeknight games and 5 Saturday games. General game days and times are as follows:
- 1st/2nd: Mondays 5:30, 6:30pm and Saturday mornings
- 3rd/4th: Wednesdays 5:30, 6:30pm and Saturday afternoon
- 5th/6th: Mondays 5:30, 6:30pm and Saturday afternoons
- Game schedules, team assignments, and organization day times will be posted online on August 31st.
- We need parent volunteers to coach all of our soccer teams. Please indicate on your child's registration form that you are willing to coach. Parents who coach at team and complete online coaches training are eligible to receive 50% off a future registration.
- Coaches Meeting: August 30th at 6:00 PM at Marv Jenson Rec Center.
Land O' Frost Lunch Meat is a proud sponsor of Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation Youth Sports. Click More Information (above right) to receive a coupon!
$41.00 ($5.00 late fee if after registered deadline)
Organization day, 7 games, full uniform set (jersey, shorts, socks) and participant award
Registration open from 7/12/2017 to 8/23/2017