June 21, 2017 - July 26, 2017
Recreational outdoor soccer. Players learn the rules and basic skills of soccer with an emphasis on fun and sportsmanship.
3, 4, 5
Based on age or grade as of June 21, 2017
Days and Times:
Marv Jenson Recreation Center - 10300 S Redwood Rd
- Games start Wednesday, June 28th
- All games are played on Wednesday evenings at 5:30 or 6:30 PM
- Game schedules, team assignments, and organization day times will be posted online June 14th
- We need parent volunteers to coach all of our soccer teams. Please indicate on your child's registration form that you are willing to coach. Parents who coach at team and complete online coaches training are eligible to receive 50% off a future registration.
- Coaches Meeting: TBA at Marv Jenson Rec Center.
- Land O' Frost Lunch Meat is a proud sponsor of Salt Lake County Parks and Recreation Youth Sports. Click More Information (above right) to receive a coupon!
$36.00 ($5.00 late fee if after registered deadline)
Organization day, 5 games, full uniform set, and participation award
Registration open from 5/1/2017 to 6/5/2017