Class will be held 4 times a month.
A great dance program for children, Taryn It Up gives students the opportunity to explore dance, tumbling, and cheer. Each June students audition for competition teams who showcase and compete at dance competitions in the valley area. All students have the opportunity to perform at annual recitals and the Rose Park Community Festival.
Competition Teams attend a collection of different classes depending on age group and style. Contact Taryn for more information and to schedule an audition time.
Our jazz classes focus on technique and having fun!
- 3-6 yrs Tuesdays 6:00-6:45 PM (includes Ballet)
- 6-9 yrs Mondays 6:00-6:45 PM
- 10 and older Mondays 6:45-7:30 PM
Students will work on flexibility, core strength, and tumbling skills. Basic skills taught include cartwheels, back bends, back walkovers, and more. Students build upon the basic skills as they progress in ability.
- 5 and older Mondays 7:30-8:15 PM
- 5 and older Wednesdays 6:45-7:30 PM
This classic form of dance is the foundation of almost all other dance styles. It is the most important style of dance for all aspiring dancers to learn form, presentation, discipline, and build strength. MUST WEAR black leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes.
- 3-6 yrs Tuesdays 6:00-6:45 PM (includes Jazz)
- 7 and older Tuesdays 6:45-7:30 PM
This street style of dance teaches boys and girls to feel the beat. Tricks such as stalls, handstands, coffee grinder, and more are taught.
- 5 and older Wednesday 6:00-6:45 PM
Lyrical dance focuses on interpreting the music through expressions and portraying emotions in dance choreography.
- Coming back in the Fall of 2017
An introduction to cheer where students will learn basic stunts, jumps, and dance. The summer cheer class is by tryout only.
- Tuesday 4:30-5:15 PM (July and August only)
Discounts available for multiple class registrations.