October 3, 2017 - November 2, 2017
8 class session. Lessons are 30 minutes long every Tuesday and Thursday.
6-36 Months, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Up
Days and Times:
5:00 PM - 7:50 PM
This is a 8 class session. Lesson are 30 minutes long. Tuesdays and Thursdays, October 3 - November 2nd (No class 19th or 31st)
- 5:00-5:30 PM Parent/Toddler
- 5:00-5:30 PM Swim School Blue (ages 3-5)
- 5:00-5:30 PM Swim School Red (ages 6+)
- 5:35-6:05 PM Swim School Blue (ages 6+)
- 5:35-6:05 PM Swim School White (ages 3-5)
- 5:35-6:05 PM Swim School Yellow (ages 3-5)
- 6:10-6:40 PM Swim School Blue (ages 6+)
- 6:10-6:40 PM Swim School Green
- 6:10-6:40 PM Swim School Yellow (ages 6+)
- 6:45-7:15 PM Swim School Red (ages 3-5)
- 6:45-7:15 PM Swim School Red (ages 6+)
- 6:45-7:15 PM Swim School Yellow (ages 6+)
- 7:20-7:50 PM Swim School Red (ages 3-5)
- 7:20-7:50 PM Swim School Green
- 7:20-7:50 PM Swim School Yellow
Levels are divided by age to provide an environment most conducive to advancement. Unsure what class to register for? Ask the Head Lifeguard for a Free Swim Test. Also, see Descriptions pdf at right.
Swim School: Classes focus on basic swimming skills. Each class builds on the next, preparing students to move self-sufficiently through the water. Classes also focus on safety in aquatic environments. Sign up for this level if I am...
- Swim School White: Afraid of water. Will not put face in. Cannot swim.
- Swim School Red: Comfortable in the water. Will jump in water over their head.
- Swim School Yellow: Able to back-float and front-float without help after jumping in.
- Swim School Blue: Able to swim 20 feet with occasional breaths.
- Swim School Green: Able to tread water for 15 seconds. Can swim and breathe on one side.
Registration open from 9/19/2017 to 10/5/2017