Click here for 2016 Facility and Program Fees
Having problems viewing this PDF file? Try downloading first.
Right click the link and download the file by selecting:
• Firefox or Chrome – “Save Link As”
• IE – “Save Target As”
• Safari – “Download Linked File As”
Open the downloaded file.
- In compliance with the Utah Clean Air Act smoking and smokeless tobacco is prohibited in or around the building.
- All patrons and visitors must check in/slide membership card at the front desk.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the Fitness Area or Gym with the exception of capped, spill-proof, non-glass water bottles.
- Possession of illegal drugs, beer, and alcoholic beverages is prohibited on the premises.
- Foul and abusive language is unacceptable.
- Abuse and/or misuse of County property and equipment is unacceptable. Violators will be held financially responsible for damages and losses. Any area in which the above rules are violated will be subject to closure. Violators will be asked to leave the premises and action may result in entry privileges being suspended or revoked.
- No bare feet allowed outside of locker rooms with the exception of organized classes such as karate and gymnastics.
- Lockers are for day use only. Lockers which are not cleared at the end of the day will have the lock cut off and all items will be removed and bagged for pick-up. There will be a two (2) week holding period at which time all items found will be sent to an establishment which collects and resells used merchandise.
- Patrons are fully responsible for personal items that are lost, stolen, or damaged at the Fitness Center. Books, bags, coats, and personal items should be kept in a locker and are not allowed in activity areas. Patrons are responsible for bringing their own lock when using the lockers.
- Patrons may not display actions that the Center Staff deem unsportsmanlike or rude.
- Misuse, moving, or altering any portion of the Center property is prohibited.
- Persons with infectious diseases are prohibited from using the facility. Open wounds must be covered.
- All children under the age of ten (10) must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older) in all areas of the facility at all times.
- Please use only the parking areas immediately adjacent to our building.
- Patrons and visitors shall abide by the rules and regulations of the Center. People found in violation of these rules may have their Center privileges suspended or revoked.