Dimple Dell Recreation Center
10670 South 1000 East, Sandy UT 84094 • 385-468-3355
The fitness room is available during regular facility operating hours. The area is for people 16 years and older. 14 & 15 year olds can attend once they have completed a youth certification program during designated hours or with parental supervision.
- Cardio Theater...Watch and listen to any of our TV's while you workout. Bring your own headphones. We also have accessible equipment for our patrons with disabilities
- Cardiovascular Equipment... Choose to work out on a treadmill, elliptical, upright or recumbent bike, or Stairmaster. We also have accessible equipment for our
patrons with disabilities.
- Weight Equipment….Use any of our Life Fitness, ProFitness, & TechnoGym weight machines, or our wide variety of free weights.
- Track...Don't want to walk on a treadmill? No problem we have the option to walk on our track upstairs.
- Fitness 101...Once each month we offer you the opportunity to learn about the proper use of the equipment in our fitness facility. It's Free! Sign up today!
Please Note - Monthly & Yearly Passes must be purchased in-person at a Salt Lake County Recreation Facility. Facility Locations
Our great land and water aerobics classes are some of the best in the valley! Dimple Dell instructors are all certified, trained, and experienced so you get a great workout every time you come.
Our fitness classes are weight and strength based, and are run only by certified personal trainers, cyclists, and aerobics instructors. Our classes run the gamut from Mommy-&-Me Group fitness classes to ultra intense Bootcamp style courses.
Kids Movement is a monthly parent-child movement and exercise class that will incorporate creative exercies using the BOSU ball along with other fun exercises, stretches, and creative movement. This class is designed for kids ages 4-6 and is being offered as an adaptive program from those on the Autism Spectrum.
Monday Evenings, 5:00 - 5:30 PM
Register online or at front desk prior to or on first day of class each month.
One-on-one training sessions for all ages and experience levels. A structured program will be developed to help you reach your goals safely using cardiovascular exercise, weight training, stretching, and nutritional advice.
14 and 15 year olds must attend a certification class to use fitness room.
Let your kids have a blast while you work out! With experienced staff, fun toys, and great activities your kids will have just as much fun as you are! Hours vary depending on day and time.