Salt Lake County Parks
Big Cottonwood East
4500 South 1500 East, Millcreek Township
- A large regional park with a big natural area, water feature and amenities.
- 89 acres.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Pavilion -- (none)
- Playground -- Large plastic play set with 4 slides and 1 swing
- Restrooms -- (none)
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- (none)
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- .8 mile-nature area
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 4 throughout park
- Notable Features -- stream runs near playground area. Large nature area with trails.