Salt Lake County Parks
930 East Onyx Lane (9695 South), White City Township
- Regional, Class Two
- A beautiful, large park with many trees and many amenities. There is a large statue of a bear in the park.
- 14.65 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - Covered, seats 135, 5-20' tables
- Electricity -- Pavilion has outlets.
- Lighting -- Pavilion and some sports amenities.
- Horseshoe Courts -- (none)
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- (none)
- Baseball/Softball Fields -- 2 Little League fields.
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- Large metal and plastic playset with 5 swings and 5 slides
- Restrooms -- Yes
- Soccer -- 1 regulation soccer field.
- Tennis -- 2 lighted, concrete
- Drinking Fountain -- yes
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- yes
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- around playground
- Notable Features -- There is a large statue of a bear in the park.