Salt Lake County Parks
Big Cottonwood Regional
4300 South 1300 East, Millcreek Township
- A large regional park with a pavilion situated on a knoll. There is a large multipurpose grassy area and many amenities including softball fields, baseball field and sand volleyball courts.
- 72.06 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - Covered, seats 210 -- 8-16' tables and 4-8' tables.
- Electricity -- Pavilion has outlets.
- Lighting -- At pavilion and playground.
- Horseshoe Courts -- (none)
- Shuffleboard -- 4 courts with amphitheater-style seating.
- Volleyball -- 2 grass courts.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - Larry H. Miller softball complex (4 fields) and 1 Little League field
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- Large plastic playset with 4 swings and 4 slides.
- Restrooms -- Yes.
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- 1 by pavilion and 1 by playground
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 5736 feet concrete, includes 2172 feet (.41 miles) around softball complex.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 15-20 throughout with BBQ stands--bring your own BBQ
- Notable Features -- There are 4 sand volleyball courts in the park.
Amphitheatre-style seating areas at pavilion. Private vehicles are not allowed to use the sidewalk leading to the pavilion.