Salt Lake County Parks
15300 South Steep Mountain Road (100 East), Draper
- A regional park of a large area on the point of the mountain with two launch areas for hang gliders.
- 80 acres.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Pavilion -- (none)
- Playground -- (none)
- Restrooms -- Yes
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- Yes
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- (none)
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- (none)
- Notable Features -- A large area on the side of Point of the Mountain with 2 launch sites for hang gliders.