Salt Lake County Parks
Geologic View (G.K. Gilbert Geologic View Park)
9400 South Wasatch Blvd., Granite Community
- A small neighborhood park with some benches that look up Little Cottonwood Canyon.
- 2.23 acres.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Pavilion -- (none)
- Playground -- (none)
- Restrooms -- (none)
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- (none)
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 360 feet of concrete walkway
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 4 metal benches facing east looking up Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Notable Features -- 5 interpretive signs that identify the various landforms around the area, most of which are visible from the park.