Salt Lake County Parks
3600 South 6000 West, West Valley City
- A large, popular, regional park with many amenities including a pavilion, large playground, athletic venues.
- 28.39 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - Covered, seats 110 -- 5- 16' wood ables.
- Electricity -- Pavilion has outlets.
- Lighting -- Pavilion has lighting.
- Horseshoe Courts -- 2 grass and sand pits
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- 1 court near pavilion
- Baseball/Softball Fields - Little League 4-plex. Drop-in or reservable through our office.
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- Large plastic playset with 6 slides and 8 swings.
- Restrooms -- Near the pavilion/playground area
- Soccer -- 2 regulation soccer fields; 4 small soccer fields 3 Little League football fields.
- Tennis -- 2 lighted, recently redone courts
- Drinking Fountain -- 1 at restrooms by playground, 1 at baseball complex
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 1435 feet of lighted walkway by playground and 2567 feet of walkway by ball fields for a total of 4002 feet.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 9 with BBQ stands scattered throughout the park--bring your own BBQ grill.
- Notable Features -- Sledding hill on the northeast side of the park by the baseball fields. There is a flag pole located near the playground.