Salt Lake County Parks
Magna-Copper (East End)
2600 South 8941 West, Magna Township
- A large, older regional park with multi-purpose use green space, 2 pavilions, tennis courts, basketball and a skatepark.
- 20.41 acres.
- The east pavilion will be closed for reconstruction during 2011 park season.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - 1 regulation field located north of the East Pavilion. Used by Cyprus High school.
- Basketball Courts -- 1 full size court on the east side which is also used as a volleyball court.
- Playground -- Metal and plastic playsets. 8 swings, 3 slides.
- Restrooms -- Yes.
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- By each pavilion
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- Fitness walking course, mostly lighted, 4097 feet, concrete
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 3 scattered throughout the park.
- Notable Features -- This is an older park with lots of green space. There is a skate park located on the west side.