Salt Lake County Parks
5400 South 1150 West, Taylorsville
- A large regional park with 2 pavilions and amenities, including a large grassy area, bass fishing pond and a fenced off-leash dog park.
- 19.51 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - East Pavilion is covered, seats 107 -- 10-8' metal tables. West Pavilion is covered, seats 85 and is a drop-in facility.
- Electricity -- East Pavilion has 4 outlets. West Pavilion-- (none)
- Lighting -- East Pavilion has lighting. West Pavilion-- (none)
- Horseshoe Courts -- (none)
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- (none)
- Baseball/Softball Fields - 2 backstops.
- Basketball Courts -- (none)
- Playground -- New metal and plastic playset
- Restrooms -- Yes
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis/Pickle ball -- 2 pickle ball courts
- Drinking Fountain -- 1 near pavilion and 1 in dog park
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 0.4 miles per lap around grassy area. Next to the Jordan River Parkway.
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 6 metal tables around the jogging trails. 22 metal benches.
- Notable Features -- Off-leash, fenced dog park with activity stations; bass fishing pond.