Salt Lake County Parks
Taylorsville (South End)
4751 South Plymouth View Drive (1625 West), Taylorsville
- A regional, large, older park with many trees and amenities, including a skateboard park, a reservable pavilion and a large, open grassy area.
- 15 acres.
- Pavilion (Reservable) - South end: Covered, seats 80. 10 metal tables. Located near the skateboard park.
- Electricity -- Outlets are on the pillars.
- Lighting -- Yes.
- Horseshoe Courts -- (none)
- Shuffleboard -- (none)
- Volleyball -- 1 concrete court.
- Baseball/Softball Fields - (none)
- Basketball Courts -- 1 court with 2 hoops on the north end.
- Playground -- Large playground, metal and plastic playsets with a total of 6 swings and 5 slides. Located closer to the North Pavilion and is partially shaded by trees.
- Restrooms -- Near South Pavilion
- Soccer -- (none)
- Tennis -- (none)
- Drinking Fountain -- 1 in the main park and 1 at the north end of the skateboard park
- Walkways/Jogging Paths -- 1728' of concrete walkway
- Picnic Tables, Benches -- 7 scattered throughout the park.
- Notable Features -- Skateboard park at south end. Flag pole at north end.