5201 South Murray Park Lane, Murray UT 84107 • 385 468-1670
Salt Lake County offers various adult volleyball leagues and tournaments for all skill levels continuously throughout the year at various locations all across the Salt Lake Valley. Participants must be 16 years or older. Anyone under the age of 18 needs parental consent.
Like us on Facebook - SALT LAKE COUNTY ADULT SPORTS
For detailed league information and schedules go to Quickscores.com
Online: County Sports Office ActivityReg
In-person: at Salt Lake County Sports Office
5201 South Murray Park Lane, Murray UT 84107
November/December League - 2016
$245 per team - new price for 2016
**8-10 teams per league**
- Women's BB @ Bonneville Jr. High - Starts Nov 7th
- Women's B @ Churchill Jr. High - Starts Nov 7th
- Women's B @ Bonneville Jr. High- Starts Nov 1st
- COED B @ Churchill Jr. High - Starts Nov 1st
Registration Opens: NOW!
Deadline: October 23, 2016
To Register: County Sports Office ActivityReg (Register for Activities > Volleyball)
Click on Tournament name to view flyer
- April 30 - Spring Smash-n-Dab - M/W Doubles/Masters
- May 7 - Cinco de Mayo Coed Doubles - Sports Office Fields
- May14 - Bring on the Heat - M/W/Jrs/Parent-Child - Redwood Rec
- May 21 - Mixed Mayhem - Coed Doubles/Jrs - Big Cottonwood Park
- June 4 - Six Pack Saturday Reverse Coed Doubles - Sports Office Fields
- July 16 - Scorching Hot Coed Classic - Western Springs Park
- July 23 - Coed Clash - Coed Doubles/Jrs - Sugarhouse Park
- July 25 - Pioneer Days - M/W Doubles/Jrs - Sugarhouse Park
- August 19-20 - Dusk Til Dawn Coed Doubles - Redwood Rec
- August 20 - Back to Class Classic - Reverse Coed - Redwood Rec
- August 27 - Duel at the Dell Men's/Women's Doubles Register - Dimple Dell Rec
- September 26 - Great Acorn Coed Doubles - Sports Office Fields
- October 3 - Fairmont Triple Play Men's/Women's Register
For the complete 2016 UOVA Tournament Schedule and information on how to become an official UOVA member to get discounts on tournaments visit UOVA.org
OPEN GYM VOLLEYBALL Open gyms are held various Rec Centers and will be announced as they become available.
JL Sorenson Rec Center - Wednesdays, 9-11AM, Day Pass Fee
Northwest Rec Center - Wednesdays, 6-9pm, Day Pass Fee
Other Locations: Extra Player list will be emailed if other opportunities arise.
Emails are sent out to our individual extra player list and past team managers. If you would like to be put on the list please email us with your Name, Email, and Phone #.
Take advantage of this opportunity to join a team, create a team, or just make new friends while playing King/Queen of the Court, 6-on-6, and other games.
***Open gym dates are subject to change - ALWAYS check with the Recreation prior to showing up to play.***
EXTRA PLAYERS LIST
The County Sports Office maintains an "Extra Players List". If you don't have a team, but are looking to play, we will take your contact information and submit it to our current teams. Email email@example.com to get on the list.
To play at a Salt Lake County Rec Center nearest you choose the link below to contact coordinators about upcoming leagues.