5201 South Murray Park Lane, Murray UT 84107 • 385 468-1670
Snow Blitz is an after-school ski and snowboard program designed for Jr. High and High School students (6th grade and up) of all skill levels, from never been to advanced.
We offer four jam packed nights at Brighton Resort including lessons under the instruction of the Brighton Mountain School, lift pass and transportation from your Jr. High or High School.
Session 1: Deadline December 20th at 6:00 PM
Session 2: Deadline January 31st at 6:00 PM
**Schools may fill before the deadline. Please register early to ensure you are able to choose your pick up location!
Online Registration opens in October
Exact steps to register online: Register for Activities, Ski and Snowboard, and then select the Session. You'll then select the school and other questions will be asked.
Important Notes/Program Information
- This program is not sponsored by the school or the school district. Schools may not provide equipment storage. Check with your school’s administration office about equipment storage.
- School days and sessions are subject to change. Please check with the County Sports Office for updated information at (385) 468-1670.
- There is a 15 student minimum required per school for a bus pick-up to be scheduled. Schools may share a bus with nearby schools depending on the number of participants at each school.
- Participants must be 11-18 years old to participate. We will not be allowing any younger siblings to attend this program this year.
- No refunds will be issued once the program has started unless a medical release is provided.
- Any refund issued after registration and before the start of the program is subject to a 25% deduction.
- Lift tickets are only valid until 7:30 PM on the evening of the program. Do not make plans to ski afterward. We cannot change the times of the pass to allow a longer ski time.
- Transportation is provided by a charter bus company. Students may go home with family and friends only with prior written consent from their parent or guardian. This consent must be cleared through the Sports Office no later than 2 PM the day of the program.
- Classes are organized based on experience and skill level. Therefore, we cannot accommodate special requests to ski or ride with friends. All students must attend class assigned. All students should direct questions about lesson groups/changes to their instructor at Brighton.
- Students that miss a lesson cannot fill their place with a friend or relative. Make-up days are only for canyon closures.
- Rental equipment is available from Brighton if requested BEFORE the program begins. Students will pick up and drop off equipment each night at the Brighton Rental Shop.
- Brighton rental status must be determined by registration deadline. NOTE: Please make sure your equipment is in good working condition. As a safety measure, have personal equipment checked by a certified technician prior to use.
- Failure to adhere to all Snow Blitz rules will result in the student being dropped from the program without a refund. This includes but is not limited to behavior on our charter busses or returning to busses on time for the trip home.
Gift Packages are also available for pick up from our office!
Elementary School programs are organized through your local recreation centers. Visit www.recreation.slco.org for center and program information.
For more information regarding Salt Lake County Winter Programs please contact the County Sports Office at 385-468-1670 or email.