A program emphasizing self-defense and self-discipline. Basic to advanced techniques and forms along with competition skills and the World Karate Federation competition rules will be taught.
Days and Times:
Redwood Rec Center
All ages and abilities are accepted. Special class for adults.
First 4 Thursdays and Saturdays of the month
- Beginners: 6:00-7:00 PM
- Intermediate/Advanced: 7:00-8:00 PM
- Beginners: 11:30 AM-12:30 PM
- Beg Comp: 12:30-1:30 PM
- Advanced Comp: 1:30-2:30 PM
- Advance Time: 2:30-3:30 PM
Sensei Amadou Niang
- 30 years of practice in Shotogan Karate-do and Yeseikan Budo under internationally known Japanese, Milian and American instructors.
- 20 years of experience in karate instruction at both national and international levels.
$40.00 per month (4 sessions) or $75.00 per month for two days (8 sessions)
Registration open from 1/1/2017 to 12/31/2017
Registration is monthly