Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Beginning Level: 6:00 PM
- Intermediate Level: 7:00 PM
- Advanced Level 8:00 PM
Tae Kwon Do may be loosely translated as "the way of the foot and fist." Tae Kwon Do is the world's most popular martial art in terms of the number of practitioners. Its popularity has resulted in the varied development of the martial art into several domains - as with many other arts, it combines self-defense techniques, sport, exercise, meditation, and philosophy.
Kwon Do has been an Olympic event since 2000.
What can Tae Kwon Do do for you?
- Improves over all well being
- Brings out a healthy emotional & physical balance
- Increases agility & flexibility
- Teaches necessary skills for successful self-defense
- Learn Self-Defense skills with Tae Kwon Do!
Instructors: Boris "Buzz" Jeremenko is a fourth-degree black belt who teaches self-defense to people of all ages and Mr. Paco Narangio (former student of Boris Jeremenko)