Days and Times:
Taylorsville Rec Center
Becky's School of Dance has been in business for over 35 years and provides a variety of classes at all levels including: Ballet, Jazz, and Tap. Beginning Acrobat/Tumbling classes are also offered through qualified and very personable instructors.
Combo classes consist of instruction in Ballet, Jazz, and Tap. Black tap and black ballet shoes are required for the class. Comfortable dance clothing is worn during classes.
- Ballet/Jazz/Tap Combo (3-5 yrs): Tuesdays 4:00-4:45 PM or 5:30-6:15 PM
- Ballet/Jazz/Tap Combo (4-6 yrs): Saturdays 10:00-10:45 AM
- Ballet/Jazz/Tap Combo (6-8 yrs): Tuesdays 4:45-5:30 PM or Saturdays 11:30 AM-12:15 PM
- Jazz Contemporary (6-8 yrs): Tuesdays 6:15-7:00 PM
Tumbling classes are conducted in a learning environment. Classes require shorts, tee shirt, or dance clothing with no shoes.
- Beginning Tumbling (4-9 yrs): Saturdays 10:45-11:30 AM
- First time registration fee: $10.00
- Monthly tuition: $35.00 for 45 minutes class ($25/month per additional class or child)
- Optional performance fee: $25.00 (per Christmas recital and class end recital)
- Optional costume fee: $50.00/class (per recital)
- Note: Costumes for programs and recitals are an additional fee held twice a year (Christmas performance and a dance recital in June).
Additional fees may apply
Registration open from 12/15/2016 to 12/31/2017
Registration is monthly