Class is held Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Kids Class (5-12 yrs): 7:00-8:00 PM
- Family Class (5 & up): 8:00-9:00 PM
- Adult Class (12 & up): 8:00-9:00 PM
Hapkido is a true martial art not a competitive sport or tournament style "karate". Hapkido skills and training are utilized only for life preservation, military and/or law enforcement purposes. Hapkido training is conducted within the framework of a well organized, disciplined instruction system. All Ranks certified under authority of the Intermountain Hapkido Alliance.
Learn and Develop:
- Instinctive and fluid execution of hard and soft martial art techniques.
- Knowledge and understanding of body structure and vital spot anatomy.
- Effective defensive tactics and combatives.
- Use of force and self defense law.
- Disciplined Mind and Body
- And so much more