Javascript is required to view this site. Skip to main content
Text:    -   | Translate

My Property

My property address is incorrect on the MLS listing.

These addresses are typed in by the real estate agent or company listing the property. The Salt Lake County Addressing office does not have the ability to correct these addresses.

How do I acquire Property Ownership information?

To acquire property ownership information, please contact the Salt Lake County Recorder’s Office at (385)468-8145.

Can the Addressing Office verify the type of structure on a parcel?

For information of existing structures, please contact the Salt Lake County Assessor’s Office at (385)468-8000.

I don’t like my address; can I change the number on my house?

The address assigned to your property is based on the recorded subdivision plats or affidavit and it is part of the county records. Using the assigned address will optimize response time from emergency service providers.