Javascript is required to view this site. Skip to main content
Text:    -   | Translate


My address was recently changed. The title/mortgage/utility company needs verification of my new/old address to provide a service. What do I do?
  • If you are in the Unincorporated County, the Metro Townships within the Municipal Services District (Copperton, Emigration Canyon, Kearns, Magna, or White City), or Millcreek city, the title/mortgage/utility company can contact our office to verify and validate your address. If you are the property owner, you may email, call our office at (385)468-6760, or visit us at 2001 S State St, N1300, Salt Lake City, UT to receive a copy of the recorded address documentation or request a letter of address verification, if applicable.
  • If you are in a city, you need to contact the addressing representative in your city.  The Salt Lake County Addressing Office does not have jurisdiction on properties in the incorporated cities. For contact information for your city representative, contact us at (385)468-6760
  • You can view Salt Lake County's current address information via our interactive map .
I need verification of my zip code?
  • The Addressing Office does not have the jurisdiction or authority over your zip code, please contact your local post office or the United States Postal Service website ( for verification of a zip code.
  • To view the zip code that Salt Lake County currently has for your property please refer to our interactive map. This information is for reference only.