Education & Support
Those who care for others benefit from a wide variety of learning and sharing options, including training, support groups, relaxation options (respite), and coaching.
You may sign up for classes and support groups electronically at monami.io/calendars/salt-lake-county-aging-adult-services. You may also call us at 385-468-3281 for sign-up assistance.
Please note that classes and support groups for 2023 have ended. Classes and groups will start again in January 2024.
- A One-Page Education Overview
- Caregiver Talking Points
- Dealing with Dementia - In Person
- Dementia Classes Calendar
- Stress Busting - Dementia
- Stress Busting - Chronic Illness
- Health Promotion Programs and Calendar
- Alzheimer's Association Calendar by Alz.org
Minimal registration information is requested.
- Alzheimer's Support Groups
- Caregiver Support Group - Midvale, In Person
- Caregiver Support Group - Riverton, In Person
- Caregiver Support Group - Virtual
- The Joy Club (Sandy)
- The Joy Club (Kearns)
Electronic sign up is available on the Utah Area Agency on Aging Calendar.
Call 385-468-3281 to ask questions about caregiver classes, groups, and events.
For general questions about the Caregiver Support Program, please call 385-468-3280.