Javascript is required to view this site. Skip to main content
Text:    -   | Translate

I Need Financial Assistance or a Housing Voucher

Salt Lake County Aging & Adult Services does not provide direct financial assistance or housing vouchers. If you are seeking these services, contact the following resources:

  • Housing Connect helps with housing and voucher options.

  • Utah Community Action helps with rent and deposit assistance, COVID-19 rental assistance, landlord-tenant mediation, housing locator services, and homeless services.

  • Visit or calll 2-1-1 to be connected with services and assistance.

  • Please also reach out to the local housing authorities for assistance:

    • Salt Lake City Housing Authority: (801)487-2161

    • West Valley City Housing Authority (801)963-3320

    • Salt Lake County Housing Authority: (801)284-4400

A pair of hands holding a dollar bill.