Vaccines and Microchips
Due to Covid-19, we no longer offer walk-in appointments for vaccinations and microchips. Please schedule a time using our online scheduler. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give our staff 72 hours to respond due to increased demand.
Pets need vaccinations to help protect them from disease and help to keep them healthy. We recommend you speak with a veterinarian about what vaccinations are right for your pet. For more information, please see the ASPCA or the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association.)
Rabies vaccinations must be booked with our online scheduler. There are no walk-in appointments.
The Rabies vaccine is government-regulated and will be administered by one of our veterinary team members during clinic hours. For questions call: 385-468-6052 or email email@example.com
- PetLink Microchips for all animals (Appointment Required. Microchips are free to all pets up-to date on licensing and living in Salt Lake County).
- DHPP (Distemper, Adenovirustype2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
- FVRCP (Feline Rhinotrachetitis, Calici, Panleukopenia)
- Deworming (Strongid)
- Nail Trim, Dremmel
Additional Clinical Services
By Appointment and referral by client's private vet
- Senior Blood work (Idexx) (highly recommended for surgery on pets 7 years and older)
- Pre-Anesthesia Blood work (Idexx)
- Soft Paws application (purchase clear soft paws here or bring your own)