Vaccines and Microchips
Due to Covid-19, and restricted access to the shelter, we are not doing vaccines at this time. We are currently working to create an even safer process for clients to come in with pets. Stay tuned.
No appointment necessary! To aide in the fight against animal diseases, we are proud to offer low-cost vaccinations to the public. Come on in and get your pet vaccinated or microchipped during regular business hours (except rabies, see below.)
Pets need vaccinations to help protect them from disease and help to keep them healthy. We recommend you speak with a veterinarian about what vaccinations are right for your pet. For more information, please see the ASPCA or the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association.)
Rabies clinics are available the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Rabies clinics are typically booked out over a month in advance.
The Rabies vaccine is government-regulated and will be administered by one of our veterinary team members during clinic hours. For questions call: 385-468-6052 or email email@example.com
- Avid Microchips for all animals (no appt. Necessary)
- DHPP (Distemper, Adenovirustype2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
- FVRCP (Feline Rhinotrachetitis, Calici, Panleukopenia)
- Deworming (Strongid)
- Nail Trim, Dremmel
Additional Clinical Services
By Appointment and referral by client's private vet
- Senior Blood work (Idexx) (highly recommended for surgery on pets 7 years and older)
- Pre-Anesthesia Blood work (Idexx)
- Soft Paws application (purchase clear soft paws here or bring your own)