Giving Tuesday Challenge: Cats Vs Dogs
Posted By SLCo Animal Services
November 02, 2020
Salt Lake County Animal Services will be participating in Giving Tuesday on December 1st but starting November 3, we will begin a friendly challenge to see who can raise more money for our Injured Animal Fund, CAT people or DOG people? We have a goal of $10,000!
During this year’s Giving Tuesday, help support the hundreds of injured animals that enter Salt Lake County Animal Services every year. Our on-site veterinary clinic treats everything from colds, abscesses, minor surgeries, and amputations, and we bring in outside orthopedic surgeons to help us with other major surgeries. In 2020, we spent over $20,000 to help these animals either return home or be adopted out to new families.
There are two different ways to DONATE:
- Simply text "adoptutahpets" to phone number 56651. Follow the prompts to make and pay for your donation.
- In the comment section enter “cats” or “dogs”
- Visit the online portal and enter in your information: bit.ly/donate2slcoas
- Enter the amount of your donation in the "Injured Animal Fund."
- In the comments section enter "cats" or "dogs."
- Share your donation with your friends and family and encourage them to donate.
- Follow Salt Lake County Animal Services Facebook page to find out more about the pets our Injured Animal Fund has helped.
Donate over $50 and we will give you a goody bag for your pet! Stay tuned, we will send you an invite to a drive-thru pick-up party in December. Questions? Email email@example.com
GivingTuesday emphasizes opportunities to give back to communities and causes in safe ways that allow for social connection and kindness even while practicing physical distancing.