1955 – 2001 (bulk 1965 – 1900s)
The Hansen Planetarium Historical Records Collection covers the years 1955 to 2001, with the bulk of the material from 1965 to the middle 1990s. This collection contains approximately 95 cubic feet, including 24 cubic feet of boxes of director's correspondence and miscellaneous public relations materials.
This collection contains multiple formats, including textual files (correspondence, brochures, booklets), video and audiocassette tapes, photographs, slides, negatives, transparencies, posters, postcards, and calendars.
The records are open for research under the conditions of the Salt Lake County Archives access policy. Some records are protected by copyright.
I. Administration, 1964 – 2000
- Hansen Planetarium Advisory Board Minutes, 1983 – 2000
- Hansen Planetarium Planning Minutes (Audio cassettes)
- Utah Science Center Task Force Minutes
- Future Planning
- Hansen Planetarium Foundation
- Resolutions, Proclamations, Recognitions
- General Administration, 1965 – 2000 (Bulk: 1981 – 1997)
- Mark Littmann Employment Files
- Director Mark Littmann's Files, 1977 – 1983
- Director's Correspondence, Mark Littmann, 1965 – 1987
- Director's Correspondence, Von Del Chamberlain, 1980 – 1993