Criminal Justice Advisory Council
The Criminal Justice Advisory Council (CJAC) is created by Salt Lake County ordinance and serves as an advisory committee to the Salt Lake County Mayor and County Council. CJAC works collaboratively to shape criminal justice policy and County initiatives. The committee is made-up of law enforcement, prosecutors, defense counsel, corrections, courts, human services, and elected officials at the city, county, and state level.
Upcoming CJAC Committee Meetings
Unless otherwise specified, meetings will be held 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Salt Lake County Government Center
2001 S. State Street | Salt Lake City
North Building, 2nd floor (Room N2-800)
- Monday, March 23,2020 - WebEx
- Wednesday, April 8, 2020 - Zoom
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - WebEx Events
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020